A Night at the Cotton Club: The Center’s 4th Annual Black & White Gala | October 3, 2015
Grab your spats, flapper outfits, pinstriped suits, fedoras and practice your Charleston because the GLBT Center of Central Florida is presenting their largest event of the year, October 3, 7 – 11pm, at the Orlando Museum of Art (2416 N. Mills Ave., Orlando, FL 32803).
This elaborate fundraising event will feature:
- A Four Course Gourmet Sit Down Wined Paired Dinner
- Open Bar
- Las Vegas Style Casino
- Live and Silent Auctions, including:
- Bloomingdale’s $1000 Shopping Spree with a personal shopper plus airfare for 2 and hotel to the Bloomingdale’s of your choice
- Royal Caribbean Cruise for 2 in a balcony cabin
- Universal Studios Passes
- Live Jazz Band Entertainment
For more info. & tickets, click here!